Flowers Shooting in the Zoo…with my 55-250 🙂
.NET Xml Documentation Comment Extractor v1.0
Created a simple program to read the Xml Documentation file generated by Visual Studio and extract them to text file. This program allows me to be lazy when creating patch notes. Because I normally write my patch notes in the program code file itself and It’s not visible to normal app users.
So with this program, the patch notes can be easily generated while the build is being compiled (look at Visual Studio’s Post Build Event) and distributed in the releases.
Download: Source code (This app is only available in source code, since I’m sure those using this app is a programmer…)
Did a mass version renaming exercise for this project… as well as fixed some bugs due to the previous “optimization” attempt.
All previous project that were uploaded were renamed as well…But the codes still reflects the old versioning e.g. 1.20xx.xx.xx
- Changed the Export All Shortcut to a Display all Shortcut Keys…
- Another Attempt Optimisation….not going too well. Memory seems to be gathering at AddItem
- Added Visit my Google Docs and Visit my Blog links in Options form.
- Provides links to the configuration files and folder in Options.
- Fixed the extracting of icon to create unique name instead of overriding existing icon. This will also cause duplicates…
- The Icon now removes itself from System Tray when Program Closes.
The Railway Craze (along with my 10-22 and 55-250)